tokens (daily update) http://epicgenerator.net/index.php/gallery/tokens
i only ask a link back
if you want you can make your character image with the program
enjoy
www.epicgenerator.net

Comments

• Basileus
    Basileus
    Very nice looking software! Definitely going to give it a test run tonight.
  • Basileus
    Basileus
    So having played around with the program and demo character, this is really nice software. Definitely considering buying a package. Similar concept to Hero Machine, but this is very user-friendly and the results look quite nice.

However, as an online vendor you really should force HTTPS protocol and purchase an SSL certificate. This will increase security surrounding account information and authentication, and increase customer confidence in making financial transactions on your site. Most customers considering making an online purchase will (or at least should) be looking for this. Myself for example, I probably would have already bought the starter package, but I am unwilling to register and make a financial transaction until those basic security measures are in place. As soon as they are, I will probably revisit and decide to purchase.

Again, very nice software and artwork, and it looks like you and your team are making great strides with setting up the website and creating additional content. Best of luck to you.

EDIT: An alternative to fully implementing HTTPS with an SSL certificate would be using PayPal to handle financial transactions. Although you would still want to protect account information.
    Post edited by Basileus on
  • sademica
    sademica
    the ork and antro cats also released as new races