Invitation to Mythgara

Caldarion
Caldarion
edited October 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Caldarion
    Caldarion
    Hi everyone.

I'm Dave from British Columbia Canada, and love D&D 4e. I've started a solo campaign, yes, solo, (there was a thread called D&D Solitaire on the WotC forums) The address is www.freewebs.com/orderofthevanguard I've never done a web site before, so I would really appreciate some feedback, either PM me here, or leave comments at the site. I've been working on it for awhile now, and am really enjoying it!

Thanks and happy gaming!
  • Caldarion
    Caldarion
    Hi again. Is there another place on the forums for asking for feedback on a personal website dedicated to story driven D&D? If so, please let me know. I really need some feedback on this. Thanks all.
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    Do you have an OP page for your game?
  • Caldarion
    Caldarion
    Hi IceBob!
    See, this is how much of a newb at websites I am... what's an OP page?
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    Obsidian Portal page. Have you put your campaign on Obsidian Portal yet? It's easy to get feedback there, because people can leave comments and rate the material you've posted.
  • Caldarion
    Caldarion
    Aaahh! "smacks head" I'm such a dope! Thank you for the suggestion. I'm not such a tech wiz...I've a lot of material to transfer over to OP, and not sure how to do that. Or do you mean just advertising it on OP? Would it just be a case of just copying and pasting? Thank you Icebob.
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    Most of it can be transfered very easily with cut and paste, and you can even link to your current website from your Obsidian Portal campaign page if you want. It doesn't take much tech savvy to set up a nice looking and easy-to-use wiki here.
  • Caldarion
    Caldarion
    Thank you IceBob. I'll look into it.