A specific question and an open request.

malcolypse
malcolypse
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
A friend of mine is gearing up for a V:TM LARP and was asking me about the features of the Ascendant membership's campaign forums. I had no idea, so I'm going to ask the OP community.

Is there an option in the Ascendant campaign forums to limit which players have access to certain topics? I ask because the potential GM was talking about how each Vampire clan( also the Primogen, the group of anarchs who are plotting against the Prince, and even the GM and his assistants) would need a private place to discuss their schemes without the risk of others surreptitiously taking a peek. I don't know if there is the possibility to limit access, so I told him I'd ask.

That taken care of: I would like to open the floor for anyone telling me anything about Ascendant membership. The page for upgrading is pretty scant on information, usually just a sentence or two about each feature. If you have the time to spare, please pile information, praise, or derision for the value and features of the Ascendant membership on me. I appreciate any info.

Comments

• Pils
    Pils
    Hi malcolypse,

No, you can't make private forum post now, but maybe with a clear topic (ex: "ANARCH: Private talk") and confidence on other players it could work?...

Other method: with the ascendant membership, you can create a private section on each wiki, characters and items pages. Just open your "Anarch wiki page", and every authorized players will discuss here.

!//db4sgowjqfwig.cloudfront.net/assets/273324/Capture_d_e_cran_2013-12-14_a__08.57.08.png?1387008169(Capture_d_e_cran_2013-12-14_a__08.57.08.png)!

-Pils
    "Dark Sun / La Décade des Héros":https://dark-sun-a-trova.obsidianportal.com/: Face the Fire of the Dark Sun... a World ravaged by Sorcery!
    "Al-Qadim / Golden Voyages":https://aq-golden-voyages.obsidianportal.com/: Who among you dares to challenge the high seas?

-Pils

Dark Sun ● La Décade des Héros : Face the Fire of the Dark Sun... a World ravaged by Sorcery! (CotM - Dec 2012)

Les Royaumes Oubliés : A D&D 5e old school style Forgotten Realms campaign!

(And I'm so soooorry for my poor english...)

• malcolypse
    malcolypse
    Thanks, Pils. Good to know. I'll pass it along.