Total Site Meltdown after Reforged Upgrade

j4yj4y
j4yj4y
edited November 2013 in Campaign Portal Building
Hey!

So I logged in to find that the site redesign had gone live and our campaigns OP very, very broken.

It can be found here:

https://feywin.obsidianportal.com/

From the Adventure Log to the Wiki, Items and 4 Column Wide Character layout, it's all pretty messed up. I spent quite a bit of time using my meager CSS skills to get it customized so now I'm looking to you Vanguards to see if it's even salvageable.

Please let me know what you might need to assist. Thanks so much.

Comments

• wolfhound
    wolfhound
    If you wish, add Wolfhound as a player and then promote to Co-GM so I can see the CSS, I can do some very basic width manipulations and see if that doesn't get you a bit closer to how it was before. :)
  • j4yj4y
    j4yj4y
    Cheers! I'll do so right now. =)
  • wolfhound
    wolfhound
    Okay, a First Aid "bandage" has been applied. Should look a little less Melted now.

/* Reforged CSS bandage by Wolfhound */
    .collapsable-nav-row.collapsed .main-content-container { width:83%; }
    .sidebar {max-width:160px; margin:0px; margin-right:5px;}
    .item-show .main-content section, .character-show .main-content section, body.campaign-public-layout .post-section, .campaign-landing-show .campaign-landing-page-container .section {padding:10px; }

/* Campaign Graphic Manipulation, remove this when you create a new header graphic */
    .campaign-banner-image.cover-container {background-position:0px -80px;}

Not sure how much of your old CSS will still be usable. You may want to back that up to a text file or something.
  • j4yj4y
    j4yj4y
    Thanks so much! It's definitely a good start so I'll see what I can begin piecing together. Thanks again!