[FIXED] Can't add a player to my campaign

Bara
Bara
edited September 2008 in Bug Reports

Comments

• Bara
    Bara
    EDIT - Oh, I dunno why, but when I repeated the process a bunch of times I was finally able to invite him. Sorry!

When I type the user's member name on the "manage members" page, I get an "Internal Server error (500)" message and I get logged out. Please help!

I'm using Firefox V.3.0.3
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Oh jeez, is the button-mashing trick really the only solution? I'm trying to add somebody also.

I suppose I can try using a different browser too. (throws up in mouth a little)

ETA: Just tried with whatever verson of IE is on my computer, and got the same error. I suppose that makes sense since it's an internal server error.

FWIW, I really don't want to try and do the brute-force thing, since every error spams the admins with something. I just hope this bug gets squished soon. =(
  • Micah
    Micah
    We're seeing this error in our logs too. I'll see if I can fix it tonight. If not, I'll get to it sometime this weekend.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
  • Bara
    Bara
    lol sorry for spamming the admins with error messages

I just really needed the guy to upload his character details before I can get on with writing the adventure... y'know how it is...
    soz!
  • Micah
    Micah
    No apologies! We depend on our users to catch the (very few) bugs that slip through.

It should be fixed now. Please let us know if you're still having troubles.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    It worked for me! Thank you so much! (long-distance hugs & smooches as desired)
  • Jorrigun
    Jorrigun
    None of my players appear to be able to accept the invitations I've been sending out to them. I've tried re-sending them, but to no avail.