Email Notification

Ruhar
Ruhar
edited October 2013 in General Archive
In the old version I wanted the ability to click on "None" for Email Notification and have everyone unchecked before saving a change. I don't know if I sent a request at that time, but I'm sending it now for the new version. I'm sure I'm not the only one that makes multiple tweaks/edits on a page and I don't want everyone to be emailed each time. I also don't want to uncheck each person so they don't get an email when I save an edit.

Comments

• Belrathius
    Belrathius
    This would indeed be a nice addition, especially for those of us who are perfectionists and make numerous page changes in a small window of time (the preview doesn't seem to handle precision sizing and placements consistently correctly) and don't want to spam our players.
  • tommy19
    tommy19
    I 3rd this as a new feature for all the afore mentioned reasons. (:
  • nDervish
    nDervish
    I'll add another vote for that change.

Also, when making forum replies from the forum page, "Email All" is checked by default. It should instead default to only notifying those users who have selected in their profile to be notified of all new forum posts.

When making forum replies from the "reply" links on the dashboard, on the other hand, there are no controls provided to indicate which users will be sent notifications or to change who will be notified.
  • Viehmagnat
    Viehmagnat
    The old forums did default to only those who checked the "receive e-mail updates" box. Bringing that feature back and adding an "Uncheck All" button next to the "Email All" box would be ideal.
  • crimsonknave
    crimsonknave
    +1