FIXED - User Ratings - Miscalculation?

redstar
redstar
edited July 2008 in Bug Reports

Comments

• redstar
    redstar
    Hey, I feel lame bringing this up, but there are 10 users who have rated my campaign, 8 are 5's, 2 are 4's. According to my calculations, that should be 4.8 {[(5x8)+(4x2)]/10}. Did you guys change the math or something?

Just wondering...
  • Micah
    Micah
    We did change the math...and accidentally introduced a bug. Don't worry, it's on our TODO list.

Thanks for pointing it out, though.
  • ryan
    ryan
    I'll have a look at this tomorrow see if I can do a real quick recalculation on your campaign... Assuming its The City of Fogdown.
  • redstar
    redstar
    It is The City of Fogdown, but no worries! I was really just wondering if it was a bug, but I'm not that worried about the ranking. Take your time! :)
  • ryan
    ryan
    Yeah, I'm going to run through an check all calulations... But is been a bad morning :)
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    The Rating System seems to have bugged again - this time on A Deadly Affair.

No big deal, as it doesn't affect usability at all.
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    _The Rating System seems to have bugged again – this time on A Deadly Affair._
    _No big deal, as it doesn’t affect usability at all._

It does seem churlish to complain, but ... the bug either is still there or has reawakened. 29/6 is translating into 4.0 for The Weight of Rubies, a spontaneous drop from 4.8.
  • Micah
    Micah
    I found and fixed the bug, but I won't be able to roll it out until probably Monday or Tuesday night.

Rest assured, you'll all be back up at your normal levels in no time!
  • Micah
    Micah
    Should be fixed now. Let me know if I've missed anything.
  • redstar
    redstar
    Sweet. Looks good to me!