Why so quiet?

Micah
Micah
edited September 2013 in General Archive
Hey all,

I've been pretty quiet for a while, and I just wanted to let everyone know that all is well. I'm just working super hard to get the first part of the reforging launched in early October. It's been much more time and energy consuming than I had thought, meaning it's pulling me away from here and these discussions more than I had expected.

But, I just wanted to let everyone know that we're still working, still making progress, and we're getting close!

Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Micah, Jerry, and or Ryan- please go to this "link":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=3085&page=1
    There are some questions for you there.
    Thanks!!
    Post edited by GamingMegaverse on

Just trying to help out.

• Maesenko
    Maesenko
    Yeah, I've been meaning to at least post something about my experiences with the mobile or anything, but work and social life have been keeping me busy, in addition to my campaign FINALLY being able to start up again after a summer hiatus (all my players are college students). I'll get around to it again once tomorrow gets settled.

Glad for the update, though!

~Mae

CotM Selection Committee

• crimsonknave
    crimsonknave
    How often are you updating the staging server? If there was a way to know when a new build was pushed (and ideally what fixes/changes were on it) I would probably find it more useful. Also, is there a list anywhere of things you guys want feedback on and what you are still working on?
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Oops.... wrong thread.
    Post edited by GamingMegaverse on

Just trying to help out.