Help with Dynamic Character Sheet Colors

Number_Six
Number_Six
edited August 2013 in Campaign Portal Building
So I'm using the AD&D dynamic character sheet by Kenurion for my latest campaign, but I'm having an issue with the colors not showing up right. Every alternate column shows up as an unreadable white.

Like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/liger_bomb/charsheet_zpsece6e65c.png

I think my custom CSS is interfering somehow? The issue seems to be tied in to the overall text color. If I change the text color to black then I can read the alternate columns in the character sheet just fine. Unfortunately, the background color on the rest of the campaign pages is also black, thus nothing is readable on any non-character sheet pages. Is there some sort of exception I can throw in to fix this, or am I stuck not using the character sheet at all?

Comments

• robertkety
    robertkety
    It's difficult to say, but I presume it's a combination of your custom CSS and the default style for the character sheet. Unfortunately, I can't say for sure because 'Against the Ice Queen' is set to private. That's cool, but it makes it difficult to inspect the code. Could you make a public version so we can inspect the code?
  • Number_Six
    Number_Six
    Sorry about that. The campaign page should be public now.

This is the relevant address:
    http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/against-the-ice-queen/characters/rosaline-du-barrie
  • Number_Six
    Number_Six
    Annnd I just figured it out through some trial and error. It was as simple as:

.character-page {color:#0276FD; background-color:black;}

I don't know why I didn't do 'Inspect Element' before now. Doi!
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Glad you got it!

Just trying to help out.

• robertkety
    robertkety
    Looks great! Love the campaign theme song!