Help me please

tillman
edited June 2013 in Player Lounge
I'm not sure if this was out up the first time but as weird as this sounds I am looking for my friend, a while ago she lost our way of talking and she had once told me before that she was on this site to get away from the real world because as we all know it sucks now, I really need to know if she is alive and safe. Her name is Alana but on here her profile it might start as little miss or have the word homicide in it, if she has a profile pic her looks are very skinny 4'9- 5'3 she has wild hair it could be green or black anything. She also made a person called Andy and she likes the drows or elfs. If you could please e-mail at [email protected] or send me a message on this I would be very thankful, I'm very new to this so I'm not to sure how it works. I made it to try to find her. So please if you see or are in contact with her please let me know. This girl means the world to me. Thank you

Comments

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    tillman, I don't know your friend but it is a touching story and I hope you find her.

twigs

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member