Any OPers going to GenCon?

Comments

• MythicParty
    MythicParty
    Wanted to see in anyone else would be headed down to Indy come August to participate in, "the Best 4 Days of Gaming."
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Oooh, it is particularly tempting this year since it marks the grand finale of the RPGA Living Greyhawk campaign (they're killing that one and starting Living Forgotten Realms under the 4th-ed rules). But August is a bad month for me 'cause I work for a university and our fiscal year is Sep 1 - Aug 31, meaning everyone is scrambling to get business affairs in order during the month of August. :(
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    I wish I could, but summertime for those of us in the Army Reserve is Annual Training time.
  • Micah
    Micah
    If anyone is going, we'd be extremely grateful if you'd be willing to hand out / lay out some OP fliers for us. No huge commitment, just give them to some fellow gamers and drop them on any info tables.

If you're interested, drop us a line at [email protected] We'll mail off a handful of the nice ones Ryan had printed a while back.