Greetings from Seattle

Laurel
Laurel
edited August 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Laurel
    Laurel
    Hi everyone. I've been roleplaying for nearly 30 years and just discovered Obsidian Portal yesterday. I'm very excited to be part of this community. I'm wrapping up a 5 year old WoD table top campaign and launching a new 4e campaign set in Waterdeep, my first time using Forgotten Realms as a setting. I'm one of those all around non-genre specifc geeky women into anime, Sci-Fi, fantasy, horror but mastering 4e after a decade of playing White Wolf games is my obsession of the moment.
  • sisren
    sisren
    A big howdy to you! :)
    Obsidian Portal (OP) is a great thing - much of my group loves it. We are also in a 4E campaign, somewhat homegrown/ generic.

If you want some extra freebies, you can use wizards' insider while it's still free to download some neat content that you can add to your campaign.

Good luck in FR, I hope y'all enjoy it. :)
    ~sisren
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Welcome, and serious, SERIOUS envy for the Seattle location. I grew up in Portland and miss the Northwest tremendously sometimes.

And the guy running my friends through a 4e campaign is particularly enamored of MapTool - I don't know if that's a D&DI freebie or not, but it's making it much easier to include a couple of our New Jersey friends in our group.
  • sisren
    sisren
    Not to hijack the thread, but if it's the MapTool that I am thinking of, its a completely free from WotC's evil taint.
    You can see it "here":http://rptools.net/doku.php?id=maptool:intro
  • Ze_Game_Meister
    Ze_Game_Meister
    I see this is a super old post but thought Id ask if you were looking for a table top game in the local area.