Welcome Reforge Backers!

Micah
Micah
edited May 2013 in General Archive
Welcome to the Reforge discussion forum. This is a special place for Reforge backers who wanted to have an inside view into the progress and be a part of the process. We will be posting as many updates here as we can manage, and we invite you to ask questions and give feedback. This will be a crazy couple months, and we're ecstatic to have you along for the ride!

Comments

• espatier
    espatier
    As I have emailed before.. I would like to see a lifetimers badge or something, please

He who dies with the most toys...

• weasel0
    weasel0
    I was thinking maybe replace the "Ascendent" label with "Immortal" label on the profile pic. There should already be 2 different badges we're getting.

# ADVENTURER - Everything in the SEEKER level, plus you get a special badge for your Obsidian Portal profile identifying you as a Reforger.
    # TINKERER ASCENDANT - Plus, a special badge for your Obsidian Portal profile denoting you as the vanguard of the reforging.
  • espatier
    espatier
    excellent point weasel0

He who dies with the most toys...

• Micah
    Micah
    We will have a lifetimers badge. No ETA on when, but we'll definitely have it.

For the Ascendant slashes on the profile pic, I think we may get rid of those altogether. A lot of people have complained about those obscuring their profile images. I can understand that being irritating.

Try to break out ideas into their own threads/topics instead of dumping in here. It will make it easier to keep things organized.
  • Calion
    Calion
    Perhaps a border around the profile pic instead of a slash?
  • Morgus
    Morgus
    A border would be awesome. Constantly seeing the head of my avatar buried under the slash is saddening.
  • Calion
    Calion
    "LOTRO":http://lotro.com has something similar: If you've been a member for more than a year, you get a special frilly border around your character portrait in-game.
  • FrankSirmarco
    FrankSirmarco
    Many people have echoed theses sentiments, but I'd like to see the CotM returned to the main page. The CotM highlights the best of OP, and showcases what wonderful things motivated users can do on the site. Also, I would included former CotM sites in a rotating, Featured Campaign. Again, this stands to highlight the best of OP, as well as showcasing all the bells and whistles on the site.
  • GTB
    GTB
    Aw, if you get rid of the ascendant slashes then my profile image won't be as funny.
  • Calion
    Calion
    Screencap your existing pic quick, GTB! Then you can re-upload it with the slash as your profile image when the slashes go away.

Wait...how did you get a "Jerk" slash?

Oh, you did it yourself. Confused me there for a moment. Neat.
  • Leonidas300
    Leonidas300
    very much agree with Frank
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    I also agree with Frank, but that has been well documented.....

Just trying to help out.

• FuManchuDrew
    FuManchuDrew
    !https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/622854/portal-dashboard-campaign-flat-3.jpg!

Hi Everyone, I thought I'd pop in with a mock up of our post-KickStarter dashboard concept. Feel free to jump into the "Good Designers Borrow" thread and let us know what you think!
  • Langy
    Langy
    Just got my OP Reforged T-Shirt in the mail today. It looks rather spiffy. I may even break my long-standing rule against wearing shirts with pictures/logos/etc on them and wear it occasionally;)
    Post edited by Langy on
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Nice! After I got the postcard I regretted not getting the shirt.

Just trying to help out.

• Khunkwai
    Khunkwai
    T Shirt just arrived with our shipping firm, should be over here next week. Thanks!
  • robertkety
    robertkety
    T-shirt is washed and ready for our next gaming session on Saturday! Thanks!!

Robert
    "Autumn Dragons":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/autumn-dragons
  • FrankSirmarco
    FrankSirmarco
    Got my shirt. Very nice. Our next session isn't until July 6th, but you can bet I'll be donning the reforged shirt.