Kickstarter Ascendant Subscriber

againfinitum
againfinitum
edited April 2013 in Campaign Portal Building
I was hoping to start my ascendant subscriber status now having contributed to the kickstarter, but I don't know how. What am I totally not seeing that I'm sure is right in front of my face?

Comments

• Langy
    Langy
    A Kickstarter survey will be sent out in a few days with a 'when do you want your Ascendancy to start?' question on it. Answer that with 'Now!' and you should get your Ascendancy once it's processed.
  • againfinitum
    againfinitum
    Brilliant, thank you my friend.
  • nellshini
    nellshini
    Follow up question: If your subscription ends between now and when the Reforge is complete and you choose "Now!" on the survey, will it take effect once your current term is finished or will it overlap? Given how many months the stretch goals added on I won't be peeved if it overlaps, but I'm still curious as to what the answer is.
  • Langy
    Langy
    I can't imagine why it would overlap. I'm pretty certain that it'll just add the extra time on to your existing subscription.
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Micah promised a solution there- we will have to wait and see what it is, but he said in the Kickstarter there will be no overlap. I just renewed, so I had the same concern.
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt
    "OP's COTM April 2012":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/a-god-rebuilt-aprils-cotm/

Just trying to help out.

• SkidAce
    SkidAce
    I think I just got my survey to claim rewards on my phone (hence I didn't read it yet).

Wish this question was answered. What to do is not clear to me.
  • madartiste
    madartiste
    Hm. Yeah, I need to know the answer to this as well. I'm gifting mine to our GM, but he's still got some time left on his current membership.
  • Savannah
    Savannah
    From the comments on the latest Kickstarter update (Surveys Coming this Week):

"Yep, tacked on. Nothing is 'overwritten'."
  • madartiste
    madartiste
    Sweet. Thanks Savannah. :)
  • Savannah
    Savannah
    No problem -- I was looking for the answer, too!
  • SkidAce
    SkidAce
    What did they mean by addons purchased on the survey?

Thanks for the previous answer Savannah.
  • madartiste
    madartiste
    SkidAce, I'm not *sure* it's what they mean, but I know there was the option to tack on an extra $35 to your pledge to gain an additional year of ascendant time. Additional years wouldn't include the bonus months, but it's still a discount from the normal yearly price.
  • Savannah
    Savannah
    Wellll...at the bottom of the main Kickstarter page, it says "*Add On* - Additional Ascendant Years." So presumably the *add ons* purchased refers to how many extra years you bought at $35 each. It's not 100% clear, but the use of the term "add on" in both places makes me pretty sure the additional years is what they're referring to.
  • SkidAce
    SkidAce
    Ahh, I didn't buy "additional years" so I didn't think of that.

I'm happy with the extended months.