Setting Multiple Font Families in Textile

AwesomeBrainPowers
AwesomeBrainPowers
edited March 2013 in Campaign Portal Building
Sorry if this was answered already, but I searched the forums and the OP Help pages and have found no answer so far, so:

Is there a way to set multiple font families for text?

Previously (so maybe in an earlier version of Textile), I was able to format headers in my campaign's wiki like this:

h1>{font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande;line-height:0.5em;color:#aaa;}. *header1*

And that worked (granted, I didn't test it on a Mac, so I don't know if it actually _displayed_ Lucida Grande, but Textile at least accepted my code and displayed Lucida Sans Unicode as the header font).

Recently, though, if I try to list more than one font when describing any text (header, body, whatever), it breaks Textile and all I see is the unrendered code on the page. I really don't want to start trying to mix and match HTML with Textile, as that's led to more than a few headaches before. Does anyone know how (or if) I can set multiple font families without resorting to DIVs or SPANs?

Comments

• NinjaFlashX
    NinjaFlashX
    With CSS, it's *very* easy. But it looks like you aren't using an Ascendant account, and I don't know of a way to do this with Textile myself.

Flash
    "Heroes Unchained":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/heroesunchained

Heroes Unchained: CotM 2013

• AwesomeBrainPowers
    AwesomeBrainPowers
    Textile used to accept that CSS within its own markup, but I guess that ability went away (maybe at the same time that pagenames suddenly became case-sensitive). I'm not an "ascendant" member, so global CSS is out.

Guess I'll just have to suck it up. Thanks, though.