Character Portrait Help

mavfan21
mavfan21
edited December 2012 in Campaign Portal Building
I just joined and am trying out the features. I feel stupid asking this because I am sure it's in front of my face, but how do I upload a custom portrait so I don't have to see the black silhouettes on the character screen? I got a character picture uploaded but I can't find the option to create a new avatar/portrait pic. It's not an option limited to premium subscribers it it?

Comments

• mavfan21
    mavfan21
    wow....it was in front of my face, just didn't scroll far enough. Please remove post.
  • DamienMaster
    DamienMaster
    Don't feel bad KingStag, there's so much to keep track of it's often easy to miss the obvious... I think though that you have to create the character and save before you see the option for a custom Port which is what might have been happening also.

Damienmaster
    Star Wars Rogue Traders COTM May
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    I think you may be right, DamienMaster. I seem to remember having the same problem as KingStag in the beginning. Nowadays I just do it automatically without thinking about it so I probably save crucial info first then go back and add picture later by default. Well, he's got it all working so that's cool. I just thought I would share my memory of the pain.

twiggyleaf
    "Shimring - The Faces of Divinity":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/shimring
    (a multiplanar 3.5 D&D campaign)
    "Campaign of the Month - August 2012":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/shimring-augusts-cotm/

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member