Hello

onemadogre
onemadogre
edited July 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• onemadogre
    onemadogre
    I've been gaming with the same group (mostly) now for around 20 years. I wasn't looking forward to trying to code something like this myself, so it's very nice to run into this. Thank you.

I've particularly been enjoying adding all of the little pictures to the NPC profiles so I can get my Lego fix in as well. That's a nice feature, as is the GM only space on the pages, although I haven't transferred much in the way of notes to it as of yet.

So far, with the one session we've had, we've enjoyed 4th Ed. I remember being upset when they rolled out 2nd Ed, but after playing it for a while, I decided I liked it better. I imagine I will feel the same about 4th. There are some things that seem odd to me at the start, like not tracking food or weight, but it does give me a lot more leeway in terms of how I, as a DM, want to handle that.

Thanks again.
  • Flatscan
    Flatscan
    Could you please include a link to your wiki? Are you running the Shadowfell storyline for 4e?
  • onemadogre
    onemadogre
    My bad. I thought that might appear in my profile.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/moonsong/wiki/campaign-web

I am not running a shadowfell storyline, although I will admit to having bought the module. Nothing against it, I just like to dream up my own worlds as opposed to running someone else's. (I just steal their ideas. =D )
  • Flatscan
    Flatscan
    LOVE THE LEGOS!!!! 5 stars to you sir!
  • onemadogre
    onemadogre
    I used to work for Lego building 6 foot elves. :) I have lots.