Gaming Music #1

GamingMegaverse
GamingMegaverse
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Just wanted to give a shout out to DarkMagus, whose awesome Gaming Music site is now officially the site with the most fans on the Portal. Congrats!!

Just trying to help out.

Comments

• RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Nice! That DarkMagus guy... he sure has a lot of people that like his work...
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    It is the most useful site on OP as well. I am very grateful for DarkMagus and his vision for our needs.
  • DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    Thanks a bunch killervp, Rase, and Stephen. I really wish I had made time to get more work done on it this summer before classes started up again. Time has become my arch enemy! I still briefly check out (read: lurk) the forums every few weeks or so, I'm not completely gone, just trapped in another dimesion, the grad-school dimension, Lovecraft was going to write about it I heard, but then decided it was too horrific. ;P

I hope all is well with you guys and that you are getting in some good gaming. I've met a few gamers here in Cali, but we're all to busy to actually play anything more than an occasional board game. Ive been introduced to the resource management genre of board games, I've played Settlers of Catan, and Puerto Rico. Theyre fun but no substitute. :(
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Well done, DM, and well deserved.

I remember the site's humble beginnings and it has certainly blossomed.
    I have certainly learned from this site and listened to recommendations.

twigs

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• gaaran
    gaaran
    Wow... congrats DM that's pretty crazy, I remember when we were just getting this thing started. You've taken it a long way since then, and you've put together a very useful resource, so it's no wonder that so many people saved it :).
  • madartiste
    madartiste
    This is awesome! Congrats and well deserved too. That was one of the first things I added to my favorites and it has been so helpful!
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    1000 fans! Congrats!!

Just trying to help out.

• DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    Thanks for the congrats Killervp! (and everyone else who I didn't get to say congrats to when this project went #1)

I apologize for my utter disappearance, but I've been in grad school for two years now and it just takes up so much of my time, and when it doesn't I feel so burned out that I am not very creative or productive. I don't really play my bass that much anymore and I haven't played a tabletop RPG in two years. I am trying to get back into the swing of things and have been working on a mini-campaign which brought me back to listening to music, which brought me back to the Gaming Music page- so I have been adding new reviews the past couple weeks and I am happy to say that the page now hosts over 200 album reviews!

I hope you all are doing fantastic and your gaming is going great. I will try to be a little more present on the forums, I miss you all. =)
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Wow DM!

Legion!

twigs

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member