LFPlayers - (Online VIA Maptools w/ Hamachi): The World's Largest Dungeon, D&D 3.5 edition

Raine
Raine
edited March 2012 in Player Lounge
I currently have two slots open for more players. If anyone is interested or wants more details feel free to drop me a PM.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/twld-raine

The current party composition is:

Barbarian, Cleric, Rogue, and a Monk.

Comments

• Savannah
    Savannah
    What time (and what time zone) do you play?
  • Raine
    Raine
    Time varies based on party, typically we play weekends (Friday-Sunday) between 1800-0200 EST.
  • Savannah
    Savannah
    Which is pretty much exactly when my group plays. Oh well, good luck finding more players!
  • Raine
    Raine
    What days/times would work for you? My group is fairly flexible and I'm sure we could work around if you are truly interested :)
  • Savannah
    Savannah
    To be honest, there aren't any great times (it's probably for the best that it didn't work out - I'm way busy this term). I was mostly interested because I've never played a MapTools game, but I want to some time.
  • jingebrigtsen
    Are you still looking for a player? I don't think I can play three nights a week (my fiance would murder me, I think!) but I could swing one night on the weekends. I'm a veteran 3.5er with over a decade of play behind me, as well as an experienced DM. Never played with a Virtual tabletop, but I'm interested to see how it works. Are you Core only, or do you allow other books as well? If so which ones? I currently have several characters pre-rolled, including: Barbarian/Frenzied Berserker, Rogue/Swashbuckler, and Monk/Psychic Warrior. I don't typically like playing casters, aside from psions, but given your party seems to only be lacking in the magical arts I could probably be persuaded to roll one.
  • Raine
    Raine
    I apologize I should have closed this forum a while ago I am no longer looking for players. If I am in the future I will contact you :).