FIXED: Internal Server Error (500)

DMaple
DMaple
edited April 2008 in Bug Reports

Comments

• DMaple
    DMaple
    I keep getting this error when I try to update a Adventure Log, or Wiki page.

I'm using the most recent version of Firefox.

Didn't have these problems earlier this morning.
  • DarthKrzysztof
    DarthKrzysztof
    I saw one of these yesterday on my first login attempt yesterday, but I logged in immediately thereafter and didn't see it again.
  • DMaple
    DMaple
    Well since it appears that no one has updated since me 3 hours ago I doubt, I'm the only one with this problem.
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    I'm having the same error. It's killing me, because my players finally handed me a total of over 3000 words worth of updates to upload and arrange.
  • DMaple
    DMaple
    I feel bad now as all I want to do is an minor alteration. Still it's always nice to hear that size doesn't matter. :)
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    I lucked out, 'cause last night I was able to copy and paste the meat of what I need to clean and post into the GM-only section, and at least it's not eating the old version when I try to update. Still, I hope this is a small gremlin for the PTB to stomp.
  • RobJustice
    RobJustice
    I'm getting it too... and I was sitting down to post new rules that my players need to create their characters. :(
  • DMaple
    DMaple
    Doesn't look like the front page is updating either as I updated Savage Tide a lot longer than 3 hours ago. I guess one of the servers (the one that updates stuff, rather than the one with the current data) has gone down.
  • ryan
    ryan
    Crap! Sorry about this guys. I rolled out an update last night at 3 AM that broke editing and creating wiki pages!

The good news is that It's fixed now, and I will work on going through and emailing everyone (100+ emails) the information that we received that probably didn't get posted to the wiki's.

Ryan
  • Micah
    Micah
    Yeah, sorry everybody. Sometimes bugs slip through the testing.

As always, we greatly appreciate the bug reports and try to fix them as soon as we hear.
  • ryan
    ryan
    Lesson learned, always test the wiki pages after deploying :) I've sent out an email to everyone who was affected with the data that they were posting so hopefully nobody has to retype too much :) There were a couple that were really really long.........
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    Sorry 'bout the length of mine. :)

Thanks, of course.