An answer to my prayers!

Pok
Pok
edited March 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Pok
    Pok
    I found OP from comments in the twenty sided weblog.

And wow, am I happy I found it! I've been looking for something just like this for some time now. I've created a slew of wikis and blogs, trying to find the best solution for me. And then I stumble across this place!

All I wanted was somewhere to run a party journal, so I could remember what has happened, and that absent players could as well. I wanted this to keep track of locations and NPCs as well, with space for private notes to myself.

Something to describe my world to players, and to help me keep it real.

Obsidian Portal is a godsend, thank you to all involved- I've never felt the desire to donate to a webpage before. Where's the collection plate?
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    Just pick up a premium account for a few months!
  • photoneater
    photoneater
    Yeah, that's the best way to do it. I think you'll be pleased, it's a great resource. My sister (who is one of my players, and also a DM with her own campaign on the site) has often said that OP has effectively changed the way we game because it adds a lot more room for depth and world completion to the actual games, and piques player interest and collaboration.