Maps as links too?

Tikanni
Tikanni
edited March 2008 in Feature Requests

Comments

• Tikanni
    Tikanni
    I was just wondering if it would be possible to add links to the map section as well. For some of my modern games I made up google maps that I like to use, and would rather post a link to it, than copy the picture and put it in.
    I know I could just link it in the adventure section and wiki, but it seems like the map section would be a good place to put such links for quicker reference.
  • Micah
    Micah
    We're looking into adding markers to the maps that will be linkable. They would be standard google-maps style markers that you could drag into position and then link to a page on the wiki.

Is that close to what you're asking for? It might be a ways off, but there's nothing technically impossible about it.
  • Charsen
    Charsen
    bq. We’re looking into adding markers to the maps that will be linkable. They would be standard google-maps style markers that you could drag into position and then link to a page on the wiki.

That would be really cool!
  • Micah
    Micah
    We're trying to make the maps more usable and cool, since more maps is one of the main benefits for getting a monthly subscription.

_greedily rubs hands together while cackling_
  • IceBob
    IceBob
    That is a feature I will heavily anticipate.
  • DarthKrzysztof
    DarthKrzysztof
    bq. _greedily rubs hands together while cackling_

That seems like highly uncharacteristic behavior for a GM. ;)
  • redstar
    redstar
    yeah... this would be sweetastic