LFPlayers- (Online) Fantasy Grounds: Kithtakharos-The Wild Frontier, Pathfinder

BishopOmega
BishopOmega
edited June 2011 in Player Lounge
Title: Kithtakharos-The Wild Frontier
Presently I have space for 1-2 players.

System:Pathfinder I have alot of materials for Pathfinder and I will make them available via Dropbox Download for use with this campaign only.

Type:Fantasy Grounds (I have an Unlimited License so no one need buy the software)

Place: Online using Fantasy Grounds(IC) and Skype (OOC), both which are free to players.

Day/Time: Tuesdays 7:30-10:30PM EST, weekly.

Site: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/kith-takharos-the-wild-frontier
If interested please post here and register to Obsidian Portal. I will send an invite to the above site so that you can make a character. I have Game resources in PDF format available upon request for use with my adventure.

Fantasy Grounds: http://www.fantasygrounds.com/downloads/
Since I have an Ultimate License, players that download the software, update it and join into my game(server), there is no license purchase for any and all players. I also use Skype, which is free for Out of Character communication. Fantasy Grounds requires players to type in their actions, which is a part of the application. Fantasy Grounds allows for complete modules, good Role-play and tactical combat all wrapped up into a fast and easy interface. Characters(Players) type out their words and actions and can add emotes to add flavor to their Role-playing. Full color maps, Character tokens and art await would be players who desire to fully immerse themselves into the adventure.

If you have never tried Fantasy Grounds you are missing out. Enjoy your favorite past-time without having to leave the comfort of your home. The Fantasy Grounds Interface is very easy to use and I will run a short tutorial on how to use it. Kith'takharos-The Wild Frontier is a brand new set of adventures created by the guys at www.whitehairedman.com. A village surrounded by danger and a harsh, untamed Swampland that lies upon ancient ruins and mystery. Included are thought provoking puzzles that can be difficult but since I play-tested these adventures myself before they were released I can tell you that they are solvable. More-over this adventure does require people to act and think as if there are consequences to their actions because there are. If this sounds like something you have been missing, join me.

Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Welcome to Obsidian, home to the nicest role-players around!
    After checking out the videos, check out this link: "Unofficial Help & Tips FAQ":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1114&page=1
    If you are looking for players, try Obsidian's partner "Pen & Paper Games":http://www.penandpapergames.com
    I have found a player there myself!

killervp

"A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt
    Post edited by GamingMegaverse on

Just trying to help out.

• BishopOmega
    BishopOmega
    I tracked the poachers for two days. Then they entered Swamp Man territory. I heard Dorian
    Post edited by BishopOmega on
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Welcome to the Portal BishopOmega, and best of wishes in finding a group to share in your adventures.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • BishopOmega
    BishopOmega
    I have 2 players and 4 slots left.
  • BishopOmega
    BishopOmega
    3 Slots left
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Good luck!!
    Post edited by GamingMegaverse on

Just trying to help out.

• BishopOmega
    BishopOmega
    2 Slots Remain.
  • BishopOmega
    BishopOmega
    I am all filled up ATM. If you want in as an alternate. (incase someone drops) I will invite you to my Portal and allow you to make a character.
  • BishopOmega
    BishopOmega
    At present I have 2-3 slots open if you want to try this.
  • cubleds
    I would be interested in trying this and im fammiliar with pathfinder
  • BishopOmega
    BishopOmega
    At present I have room for 1 more player. The party has made it to level 3 with a couple of casualties lost along the way. They are beginning the Missing Harvesters Tomorrow. If you would like to observe an FG campaign please let me know and I can make this happen without any cost to you save for the time spent touning in.
  • spacegoattwinkle
    spacegoattwinkle
    I would be interested. What kind of character do you need? Tank, healer, etc?
  • BishopOmega
    BishopOmega
    Actually, everything is covered, you could play whatever you wanted to. I'll invite you to the site.
  • Lukries
    Lukries
    Oooh, I have always wanted to try this virtual tabletop, plus I really would love to play if you do have any open slots. I would love to play a spell caster, or rogue...

(Prays for an open slot)
  • BishopOmega
    BishopOmega
    Invitation Sent, please check spam folder if you do not see it. At present we need a pure Wizard kind of character the most, however you are welcome to play whatever you wish. We are set to break for the Christmas vacation but we will be gearing up to start up again on January 3rd. This gives you alot of time to make a character and perhaps I can schedule a training session with you. At present, characters are 3rd level. It is preferred you are at least 17 years old.
  • Lukries
    Lukries
    I am 22, I have no qualms playing a wizard. But I did download the demo of FG, and the interface is odd, so I will need a run of the functions and such
  • BishopOmega
    BishopOmega
    the demo version is all that you need. Once you connect to my server you will be granted a license to play. I am free most evenings Eastern time zone. let me know when you might be available. First however, go ahead and make a Pathfinder character on the Obisidan Site here. You will be level 3 and allowed 1 magic item at 3000gp. If you need Pathfinder books on PDF, I can supply them based upon your need. I am more interested in good RP over Character Prowess.
  • Lukries
    Lukries
    I love to rp. I am also available most nights except the occasional Wednesday. I Have the entire pathfinder and 3.5 rule books and supplement pdf's, so that is not an issue. I read up on the character creation rules, so I can have a character made in about 30 minutes if need be. I will have Lukries (My character's name) made by the day's end!
  • CptAlan
    CptAlan
    Hello Do you have an open spot?
    I have never played Pathfinder before. I have done some D&D3.

What time do you play? that is the big question for me.

thank
  • BishopOmega
    BishopOmega
    I have 2 Open spots at this time. If you are curious about Fantasy Grounds and Virtual Table Top gaming give Kith'takharos a try.
  • xXBadWolfXx
    xXBadWolfXx
    This sounds like fun! I would love to play =)
  • nickt803
    I would love to play if there are any slots left :D!
  • snapzilla
    If anyone has dropped, I would love to talk about the game and settings to see if it would match my preferred game settings.
    Hope to chat soon!!
  • Roland_Bruno
    Roland_Bruno
    Any spots open? Noob player looking to learn the ropes of online RPGs. Your timeslot is perfect and pathfinder rules also sound good.
  • KhrisBrannon
    Hello, i would love to try out FG, and i'm familiar with pathfinder rulesets