Don't Report Bugs Here!!!

Micah
Micah
edited December 2009 in Bug Reports
h1. DON'T REPORT BUGS HERE!!

Sorry to be all melodramatic, but now that I have your attention...

We have a new ticketing system that we use to handle bug reports. We've grown to a point that using the forum has become unmanageable and things were falling through the cracks. We will leave this category up, but mainly as a way to funnel people to our support system.

So, if you have a bug to report, "REPORT YOUR BUG HERE":http://help.obsidianportal.com

Or, if you're in a hurry and don't want to mess with the ticket system, just email your problem to "[email protected]":mailto:[email protected] A ticket will be created for you.

We will do our best to respond in a timely manner and help you get things sorted out.

h2. Things to report

To help us resolve things quickly, please include the following information when posting a bug report:

* What you were doing: Adding a campaign? Creating a character? Editing a blog post? The better you can describe what you did, the easier it is to recreate.

Comments

• ChainsawXIV
    ChainsawXIV
    With regard to bugs posted on on this forum up to this point, would you like them to be resubmitted through the new ticket system?
  • ryan
    ryan
    Yes, if you feel it hasn't been fixed and is important please let us know.

Ryan
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    BUGGGSSSSS
    I SEEE BUGGGGSSSS!!!

but not here. lol

Glad to see the new ticket system in place.

"Star Trek Late Night":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/star-trek-late-night
  • nightstorm
    nightstorm
    ok I'm reporting here because it's not working at all. I get an email asking if everything is all right. when I go to answer it wants my name and email. It says that one is already in use. it says to log in but I'm already logged in. I'm very frustrated at this point. I'm experiencing a lot of bugs. Maybe I'm over taxing it. Problems I 'm having/had include
    1. No one getting email notices. This happens still on and off.
    2. in the forums section it says "Last updated x days even though I just updated it.
    3. And today I find a post I did yesterday not there.
  • nightstorm
    nightstorm
    ok so DreadGazebo email me . It will not let me reply to those emails. And yes emails are turned on.
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Nightstorm, please make sure you report the bugs through the system, as they really will work on it, but not if you put it here.

Just trying to help out.

• nightstorm
    nightstorm
    Sorry I didn't make myself clear. I'm reporting here because when they send me a email I'm not able to send it back.
  • ryan
    ryan
    nightstorm,

So you're not able to reply to emails send by the help system? Can you view them online here: http://help.obsidianportal.com/

Ryan