Availability Calendar

Calion
Calion
edited May 2011 in Feature Requests
Micah has "suggested":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=184&page=1 a way to use OP to indicate players' availability, but that's a somewhat cumbersome solution, and doesn't tell who is available when. Polls on Yahoo Groups are a better way, but they're still not that great for this use, and once closed, players can't change their answers.

I would love to see an aspect of the Calendar feature that allows players to indicate when, on a typical week, they are available to game. This would save me a lot of headaches.

Comments

• Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    Until (and if) this is incorporated here on OP, you might have all your people sign up with a gmail account and make a google calendar (maybe you don't even need an account, I don't know) and they can post their availability and it will automatically display the most accommodating time for everyone.
  • Crimsonphotog
    Crimsonphotog
    We are having to use a Forum thread each month for all our players to list the days available. It is quite cumbersome. Some sort of feature would be nice..