Dragon Con?

PartyPanda
PartyPanda
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
i know it's not so much a gaming con anymore, but is anyone heading to Dragon Con in Atlanta this year? I know it's still a few months off, but if there are going to be a few people there it might be kind of awesome to meet up in the game room to do a one shot of something or play some board games. :-)

And no...its not at all the Con where I earned the nickname Party Panda by wearing a hat with panda ears while we played "Are You a Werewolf" and drank copious amount of rum until I curled up in my husbands arms and demanded that he hold me so I could be sure that I was still real. And anyone who tells you that's what happened it a liar! A filthy liar! ::shifty eyes::

~The Panda

Comments

• floridafayboy
    floridafayboy
    My wife and I love Dragon Con, but the budget cutbacks in our internal government have had led to layoffs in the department of vacation and fun. There's always next year as they say.
  • Sommerset
    Sommerset
    The entire Lodestar crew will be in attendance, a meetup would be super fun! Maybe a panel, where we all talk about how awesome we are...
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Atlanta is a long haul... but the whole Lodestar crew... man, wish I could make it. Would love to meet you all!
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt

Just trying to help out.

• Sommerset
    Sommerset
    Aww, too bad.
  • rcbecker1
    rcbecker1
    I also will be there.
  • RobertBenton
    RobertBenton
    I am 23 and what is this? *Thighslap, laughter* But in all seriousness, I have too much going on this year to make it. Maybe next year. Is it always in Atlanta? I dislike hot locations.