New to OP from AK

slackersprite
edited June 2011 in Player Lounge
Hello there,

Discovered this site when looking for online source help for a pathfinder/3.5 DnD campaign I'm planning. Pretty keen idea, this site. I'm still getting the hang of forums, mostly I just have a hard time sticking to any one thing and get distracted, but I'm thinking Obsidian Portal will have enough help, content and neat folk to keep me interested.

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Well hope you find that to be the case. Welcome at any rate Slackersprite, holler at us if you have any questions bout how things work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • Dyluth
    Dyluth
    It's a pleasure to have you aboard Slackersprite! Enjoy the site:)
  • DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    Welcome slacker!

I agree with your assessment that there is much to do on this site and lots of people to help. OP is a great site and the forums are the icing on the cake.

Happy gaming!

DarkMagus
  • PartyPanda
    PartyPanda
    Welcome to the Portal!

~The PP
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Hi slackersprite!

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• tpmiller08
    tpmiller08
    Welcome! A lot of (much more intelligent than myself) members here have great posts about sprucing your homepage up. You can do a great deal of personalizing your OP site to your campaign. It's a great tool, but don't be like me and spend more time updating your site than working on your actual campaign ahha! Welcome again slackersprite!
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    I've not been as active on the forums of late, but if you need any help, send me a message and I'll do whatever I'm able to.
  • Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Likewise, I only hit the forums once or twice a week due to my workload, but never be afraid to send a msg.

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Welcome Welcome!! The friendliest site for role players around... Ask people for help and they will.
    Victor

"A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt

Just trying to help out.