Hello form the Outer Rim!

DamienMaster
DamienMaster
edited June 2011 in Player Lounge
Hello from the Outer Rim...
I've been here a few months now and I just thought it was time to introduce myself to my fellow OP's!

I'm running a D6 Star Wars campaign 'Rogue Traders' http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/roguetraders

As the intro page says; four crew members of The Traitor

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    I haven't had a chance to look at your site yet, but I just wanted to take the time to say hello, and to welcome you to the Portal. This is a great community we've got here. Lot's of friendly folk contribute to the forums here so if you ever have any questions or need any advice feel free to ask the community.

Since you're playing a D6 star wars campaign, I'd recommend checking out my personal favorite OP Star Wars campaigns: Dyluth's "Star Wars Dawn of Darkness":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/star-wars-dawn-of-darkness. Course the campaign is set a bit earlier than your own, but it is a terrific read.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • DamienMaster
    DamienMaster
    Thanks Arsheesh, and yes, I have seen Dyluth
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    Welcome, Damien. I have never played in a Star Wars campaign (just haven't had the opportunity) but I'll give your site a look-see when I have the time. Just wanted to say hello.
  • DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    Greetings Damien and welcome to the forums!
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Hi Damien! Welcome!
    twigs

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• DamienMaster
    DamienMaster
    Thanks guys

And Poutine_Paladin, if you're a SW fan, i'd definitely recommend the old D6 system, though I have played Saga and that was very good too!