Game intro

morkleb
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
A twist of D&D and d20 modern.

Comments

• morkleb
    In the year 13 April,2036, Apophis asteroid hits the Earth near the northern tip of Malaysia causing Asia to suffer through some of the worst disasters in history. August the same year, solar flares and Corona Mass Ejections create geomagnetic storms over the east coast of the US killing millions as the electrical grids in those states to short out and become slag. When the dust finally clears, 4 years later, between half and 3/4 of the world's population is dead but something new appears. Call them yokai, monsters, vampires...either way those things that man once as mythological had become real.
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    Sounds solid to me. Post apocalyptic is one of my favorite genres when it's done well. The (re) formation of society under different rules due to different needs to be met, old technology laying around that may or may not work anymore and people that may or may not know how to use it if it does...these make interesting plotlines.
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Hey Morkleb. Sounds good. I agree wholeheartedly with PP!

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member