Hello, OP-ers.

Everdark
Everdark
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
It's been a while. Due to the responsibilities of life, I've been on hiatus. How's everyone doing? It's nice to be back around. I decided to start an all new campaign, thanks to the inspiration of our good buddy Duskreign. So, you'll soon see plenty of activity on my little home on Obsidian Portal.

On that note, it's cake time.

Comments

• DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    Great to see you back Shin! Hope all is well. I'll have to check out your game soon.

On a less happy note, I can't believe that you resurrected cake.... here we go again.... (lol)
  • arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Hey good to see you back Shin, I wondered what had become of you. Look forward to seeing you around! Wish you the best in building your home site btw.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
  • Poutine_Paladin
    Poutine_Paladin
    Hey, Shin. Let me tell you all about what you missed while you were away............well, don't take this the wrong way, but things went on relatively smoothly, without you, my friend. Nothing momentus to speak of. A few of us started up other projects as well (involving other Portalliers, as well), so hopefully we'll get around to checking out everyone's new sites when they're presentable.
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    Good to hear all is well. Everything is good on my end. I had to bring cake back with me, Magus. It was a must. Thanks, Arsh. I appreciate it. Good to hear everything went smooth, Poutine. I look forward to seeing the new stuff that's coming together.
  • Silverwerret
    Silverwerret
    Hello and welcome back! Hope to see ya around.

Taima
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Hi SHINenzo. I perhaps do not know you very well but I full well know what it is like to come back to gaming after a time off, so welcome back, and I look forward to knowing you better.

twiggyleaf

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Everdark
    Everdark
    Thank ya kindly, Silver and Twiggy. =)
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    "I'll just leave this here":http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/demotivational-posters-rule13.jpg