A list of pages yet to be created

Karelzarath
Karelzarath
edited April 2011 in Feature Requests
In most other wikis, there's a special page to list all the pages that are pointed to but that no one has created yet. Something like that would be incredibly beneficial so that we don't have to comb through all the adventure logs and wiki pages to find the things we swore we'd detail later. Ahem.

Maybe a link or list in the campaign settings? Or at the bottom of the "show all pages" page? Or does this already exist and I just don't know where it is?

Comments

• JonathonVolkmer
    JonathonVolkmer
    Ooh, that is a good idea! Seconded!
  • Nocturnal_Nerd
    Nocturnal_Nerd
    I actually created a discussion in the help section for this very feature. If only I'd thought to look here first... *sits embarrassed in corner*
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Great idea!!! Thirded.....
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt

Just trying to help out.

• JustinMason
    JustinMason
    Not a bad idea at all, especially when the wiki might have a tiered structure, with non-created pages pointed to only several tiers down. Really easy to intend to make a page, add a link, and then have it get lost and overlooked until someone happens to need the info. A page like this would be a great reminder for me as a GM to get back to work and update those missing pages.
  • Crimsonphotog
    Crimsonphotog
    Yes it will Also help with Incorrect linking. I have many times created the page after say the third time I pointed to it, only to go back a week or so later and find out that the first time I pointed to it I put an 's' on the end of the name or spelled it a tad diffrently and that page is still not really pointing to anything.

Please add this feature.
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    Another vote for this feature for the same reasons as Crimsonphotog. Please add ASAP!!!

"Star Trek Late Night":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/StephenWollett/account