Is there a Textile Tag for linking to individual Adventure Log Posts?

Dungeon_Master_Loki
Dungeon_Master_Loki
edited March 2011 in Campaign Portal Building
I'm trying to add pages to my wiki that will have the logs in order and broken out by which player wrote which journal entry. I cannot seem to find a way to directly link to those entries without using an absolute link to the entry's URL.

Am I missing something? Any advise greatly appreciated!

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!

Comments

• DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    Try using the page link icon (its the folder with the piece of paper in your tool bar and when you scroll over it it says Wiki Pages). Down the bottom are your Adventure Logs. The inserted addresses have short notation not the long notation of using the entire URL.
  • Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Exactly what I needed, thank you!

I've noticed over the past few days of digging through OP and the forums that you're one of the folks who always seems to come to the rescue when newbies are in a bind. Good man!

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

• Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Yeah, DM's awesome.
  • DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    Thanks for the kind words DML. :) The community here is just so friendly and helpful it really makes ya want to help out whenever you can. I have received tons of help and advice either directly or just from reading past questions that others answered.

Thanks Dusk, I'm just following in the footsteps of you and others who have done and continue to do the same.
  • Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Update: I think the problem is more a matter of inadvertently broken code. I may have jonesed up the textile by using colons and dashes in my titles. Will let you know once I've worked it through. Game day today so I may be OP a lot once my deadlines are finished.

• Black_Vulmea
    Black_Vulmea
    bq. Try using the page link icon (its the folder with the piece of paper in your tool bar and when you scroll over it it says Wiki Pages). Down the bottom are your Adventure Logs. The inserted addresses have short notation not the long notation of using the entire URL.

I had no idea the adventure logs were in that same menu - thanks, *DM*.

Mike aka Black Vulmea
    "_Le Ballet de l'Acier_":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/le-ballet-de-l-acier - Swashbuckling adventures in the age of the Three Musketeers and Captain Alatriste
  • Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki
    BTW, was using the wiki pulldown menu to insert the links from the beginning.

• DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    No problem *BV*. I only noticed it on one of my campaigns with very few wiki pages. I can see how it would be very well hidden on any site with a lot of wiki pages.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    This is news to me as well. I knew that adventure logs were essentially wiki pages, but I didn't realize they could be accessed via the dropdown menus. Nifty!