Huzzah Micah!

Findail
edited August 2007 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Findail
    So I finally broke down and started using the forums instead of lurking. Good job on the site!

I have this problem, my GM is so bossy and he totally makes things up as we go along. Sometimes he forgets the names of people we only met a couple months ago. Like come on keep it together right?? What should I do? I think I should totally just leave the game and like flip the table over and storm out and get another GM. I'm such a good gamer I have people constantly emailing me to join their campaigns on a daily basis, and some even offer me money to play. My GM is totally not up to my standards of extreme role-play quality.

What do you think I should do Micah? Oh wait, you're my GM. That was sarcasm earlier btw. Don't make rocks fall on me next session!
  • Micah
    Micah
    I will deal with this one...personally...mwahahahaha

For those that don't know, Findail here is some sort of big muckety-muck in World of Warcraft. World of Whatnow, you say? Oh, that's just what kids today play instead of _real_ RPGs.