Emissary, cool stuff...

Matt_James
Matt_James
edited July 2010 in Player Lounge
Thanks for having me on board as an emissary! I plan to rock the OP gear throughout the convention season. If anyone else will be at Gen Con and PAX Prime, let me know. I am always up for a meet up :)

For now, back to the dungeon. I have a sourcebook that needs to be completed-- post haste!

*crawls back to his hole*

Comments

• DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    I'll be at gencon this year as well sporting the OP gear and hopefully getting people involved. Would love to meet up as well!
  • Leahcim
    Leahcim
    I'll be there as well. :)
  • Charlie_L_Hall
    Charlie_L_Hall
    Ahoy! Looking forward to pimping the Portal. I got an email mentioning the thread here... Maybe I missed something else? What are the next steps to help out?

I will be at GenCon as well.
    Post edited by Charlie_L_Hall on
  • Leahcim
    Leahcim
    I don't know if Micah has been emailing you as well but he is working to get the Emissary stuff working for me. I don't know if it is a problem with my account or all emissaries. Are you folks able to see the Emissary section?
  • Micah
    Micah
    I'm trying to update peoples' roles on the forum software, but I don't know exactly how this thing works. Plus it looks like it automatically adds that ugly red banner on every single post. That's no good...
  • Micah
    Micah
    Ok, I've updated everyone's account status at least twice now. Here's hoping the stupid thing actually remembers the settings!
  • infelix
    infelix
    Thanks, I'll try to promote the Portal here in Venezuela, please tell me how can I help in the Spanish Translations
  • Micah
    Micah
    I think we have what we need for the translations, we just need some time to get everything into the system. It's both a tedious and technical process, the worst of all worlds, so it will take a while.
  • Leahcim
    Leahcim
    Yeah, I got the second notification but still no change on the actual forums. :/
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    I got the second notifications, found it just fine under the "Categories" tab at the top. I'll continue posting there!
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    :( I want to give stuff out at my game stores and bookstores!
  • Charlie_L_Hall
    Charlie_L_Hall
    Got it, thanks Micah! Off to the other thread.
  • Leahcim
    Leahcim
    Ah, so some have access now but I do not. Must be something wrong with my account. :/ Still says I am a Member in the Account section.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    So...any plans for making OP swag available for purchase by folks like me who aren't necessarily up for the actual talking-to-people part of the job but would like to passively promote the site? ;)
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    I would buy OP stuff. You should have a store. For stuff.
  • gnunn
    gnunn
    STUUUUUUFFF! *that's my productive two-cents*
  • sponng
    sponng
    I saw the tweet about becoming an emissary, but can't seem to find any information about it on the site. Anyone know where it is at?
  • erwin
    erwin
    Here's all that's available so far, this "blog post":http://bit.ly/dntFZi
  • sponng
    sponng
    Thanks! I made a post on that page.
  • Micah
    Micah
    Make sure to send Dan an email. [email protected]
  • erwin
    erwin
    I'd like to give this a bump, as Dan, I'm assuming, isn't in charge of this anymore.

What's the scoop, OP?
  • erwin
    erwin
    Bump!

edit: For the awesome chainmail shirts.
    Post edited by erwin on
  • DreadGazebo
    DreadGazebo
    Emissary info can be found "here":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/help-out/
  • DaGamingMonkey
    DaGamingMonkey
    I need to go to some Cons and try to be an Emissary.
    I want some OP swag to wear around my gaming groups.
  • erwin
    erwin
    Right, right? This "shirt":http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/5290_117251404689_43299984689_2343648_6942009_n.jpg goes, man..