I

2»

Comments

• RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    The interwebs - here there be dragons. Here, the dragons are friendly, run awesome campaigns, and are 99% less likely to bite your head off.

Dusk, I think that would be particularly amazing. Food is good either way. Well, good food is good either way. Bad food is less good than good food. Good. Food.

Dusk, I am fully in support of your PbP Wyrmshadowwy goodnessitudeosity. If there is anything I can do to feed the hamsters/ferrets that turn the wheels, just let me know!
  • DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    *Stands and applauses after Frank's words of truth.*
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    I'd like to give myself a pat on the back. This thread is full of win.

*Takes a bow* I'd like to thank everyone here on OP. I couldn't have made it without you. I'd also like to thank all the companies that produce food. Without them I never would've had the dilemma of poop vs. food.

Also, I figured out a solution to my dilemma. Eat _while_ pooping. Out with the old, in the the new.
  • Duskreign
    Duskreign
    Have you ever experienced d
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    Yes.
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Lol, I see that this thread has come full circle, as it were ;).

I have to say that I'm sad that I won't be able to attend PAX, as meeting up with those of you who are would be absolutely amazing, food and gaming notwithstanding. Also, I call dibs in a pBp game run by Duskreign. I'm already privileged enough to be in the one Rase has agreed to run, but I don't care, I want to have my cake and eat it too :P.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    No! You said the evil word, and Shin will doom us all now!

(And hey! I want to play too! :P)
  • Everdark
    Everdark
    DOOM.