Adventure Log Linking

Nadrakas
edited December 2010 in Campaign Portal Building
I'm going to try and ask a question, but forgive me if I sort of ramble. Please refer to the following Adventure Log (Melekar): http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/melekar/adventure-log.

Under Melekar's Adventure Log (Not the "Character Journals" found under the Adventure Log), each individual Log Entry on the main Log page has a short "Blurb" with a "Read the rest of this entry

Comments

• gaaran
    gaaran
    When did you ask me how to do that?! I'm sorry that I didn't respond, but it's a simple bit of code to do that. Behold:

"...and told the other two that he would find them when they left the city."

"The exact words are lost to me..."

And there you have it!

Edit: Sorry about that Nad, I found the message you sent me. I didn't mean to ignore you, I just misplaced it in my list of messages.
    Post edited by gaaran on
  • Nadrakas
    Gaaran,

No problem on the message...you were running your Game and you have a real life :) just like we all do. Hmm.... arrrgghhhhh... I feel like Charlie Brown!!!

By the way, you have a really great site!!! Someday I will "reveal" mine (When I get it somewhere near completion) and I hope it is a '10th as good as yours.

Thank you for the "more"...I have it working now.

~ N
  • DarkMagus
    DarkMagus
    That is sooooooo cool!!!

Thanks for sharing. :)
  • JonathonVolkmer
    JonathonVolkmer
    Oooh, handy. Thanks for asking that publicly, Nadrakas! And for the answer, Gaaran!
  • WolfLord
    WolfLord
    THIS IS AWESOME