Disable Textile for a section of text?

TheSouljourner
TheSouljourner
edited December 2010 in Campaign Portal Building
I continually have trouble with textile trying to "help" with my formatting, and it bugs the heck out of me. For example, this line does not come out the way you'd think (which would be to appear as-is):

Stats: -2 Strength, +2 Dex, Faerie Fire, Activation Roll 11- Total Cost: 8 points

Instead, textile sees the -2 and 11- and puts that whole section in strikethrough text.

Really, what I'd love is a way to turn off all textile except the links... but I'm guessing that's not likely to be possible. Barring that, a simple

Comments

• RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    I think all you need to do is throw a space in between the - and the 2, or the 11 and the -, and it should be A-ok :)
  • TheSouljourner
    TheSouljourner
    Yes, but then I'll have a space between the - and the 2 or 11. :)
  • TheSouljourner
    TheSouljourner
    Ahh... google saved me. You can escape a section of text by surrounding it with ==

So, like in this example:

==Stats: -2 Strength, +2 Dex, Faerie Fire, Activation Roll 11- Total Cost: 8 points==

I knew there must be a way to do it.
  • globetrotter1004
    globetrotter1004
    Thank you so much for that tid bit.

Now I have to figure out the discrepancies... I have some stat blocks that underline (+ ...+) and some others that don't do it at all.

I am sure there is something that is making it skip it on some stat blocks and not on others... more trial and error
  • Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Excellent! I've been using the the html tag so far, but this will be a nice change! Thanks!

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!