Way to go, Micah!

Poet22
Poet22
edited July 2007 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Poet22
    Poet22
    I just discovered your site after reading about it on GamingReport. I have sent the URL to our gaming group and encouraged our DMs to set up their campaigns here. I plan on doing the same. Thanks for starting this venture. I hope it continue to evolve and grow!
  • Micah
    Micah
    Welcome and thanks for signing up! It really keeps me motivated when I hear that people like the site.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to drop a note in the feature requests forum.

I look forward to reading your adventures!
  • outrider
    outrider
    My discovery of the site was through treasure tables forum. I have gone ahead and added my campaign setting Beldorn to your site and sent out the invites to my players. Three have already replied.

My name is mike and my campaign setting is over 27 years in the making. My setting has encompassed the entire life of D&D. The orginal setting which was also named beldorn was set in original D&D in 1975 to 1980 and now resides in legendary fables like Atlantis. The 1980 to current setting went through AD&D first and second editions, as well as 3rd and 3.5.
  • Micah
    Micah
    Hi outrider,

Wow, a 30 year old campaign setting is truly amazing. Do you still have any of the original players? If not, do you still have any of their original PCs? That would be really neat if the original PCs were still around and the current party met up with them every now and then. Either way, it's really cool that you've been able to keep a world like that alive for 30 years.

Also, go ahead and make your own thread in this forum for introducing yourself. That way people can respond to your introduction separately from Poet22's intro.
  • Randolpho
    Randolpho
    I'd like to add another "way to go".

I just stumbled onto this site, and I must say, it's a great idea. Very useful.

Kudos!
  • Micah
    Micah
    Thanks to all for the kind words!