So I thought I'd check in

Takissis
Takissis
edited November 2010 in Player Lounge
I've posted in another forum, but I realized I hadn't checked in here yet. I just started using OP about a couple weeks ago for a new campaign that some friends and I started for Changeling: the Dreaming. I'm still in the development stage of the site, but it can be found "here":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/eternalmyst

First off, I go by Takissis (or Taki) as a screen name, but I signed in with facebook, so it has my name...pfft. Anyway. **Edit - Woot, figured out how to change that. Guess I should have looked.**

As far as my gaming experience, I've been a pen and paper player since I was 17 starting with D&D 2.0 and then White Wolf's oWoD with Vampire, Werewolf, Changeling, Wraith, Mage and Demon. I got heavily into MMO's back with UO and now with WoW, but Changeling from the oWoD is still my favorite pasttime.

Currently, I am the ST for our CtD game as well as a player for another D&D 3.5 campaign.

So...um...hi!

Taki

Comments

• Curufea
    Curufea
    G'Day!
  • gaaran
    gaaran
    Well, welcome officially Sandra :). Always good to have fresh faces around here. As I'm sure you've already noticed, we try to be immensely helpful around here, so if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask, and I'm sure you'll get several people clamoring to help. You page is shaping up to be pretty epic, you've got a lot of work ahead of you, if those links are to be believed :). I always wanted to try changeling back in the day, before the world of darkness was consolidated into a single rule book (I don't know the editions, but it the Vampire: The Masquerade days). Still wouldn't mind, cause I'm always willing to try a new game, but it just hasn't come up :P

Anyway, enough rambling, welcome to the portal!
  • Takissis
    Takissis
    I tend to get over my head sometimes when I dive into a new project. However, most of what is up will shape out sooner or later. The immediate campaign will be just in Nevada and the surrounding areas, but eventually, if all goes well, we will expand to the rest of the Kingdoms. Some of the information will just be passing, but yeah, I tend to ramble too.

Thanks for the help up to this point. Honestly, I don't know that I would have put together what I had without the tutorials and helpful suggestions from you and the other awesome designers here!
  • FrankSirmarco
    FrankSirmarco
    Welcome aboard, Takissis! So far, your campaign page looks really good. Keep up the good work!
  • JimTriche
    JimTriche
    Heidy Ho good neighbor.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Welcome to the Portal? As always, I trail behind like the broken, squeaky wheel of the Welcome Wagon. (Goes back to lurking the forum and eating his very, very late lunch).
  • JonathonVolkmer
    JonathonVolkmer
    Welcome (officially) and thanks again for the comment!

See you around.
  • Dyluth
    Dyluth
    Takissis I welcome you to this humble community of ours. It's great to see that your already involved in two on-going campaigns on the site.

Enjoy the Portal!!