A Friendly Hello

Neithan
edited October 2010 in Player Lounge
Hello Friends,

I am a fairly new player to tabletop RPG and have taught myself the 4th edition. I am currently setting up a campaign and looking for people to play either PbP or MapTools.

I'd like games to run on a weekly or bi-weekly basis on weeknight evenings after 8pm EST.

Besides that, I've been yearning to play with some people for quite awhile and have just about mastered the art of being the GM and PC all in one...however, when you know where everything is, it takes away from the game.

Check out my current campaign, criticism and comments are welcome. I plan on adding more to it on a fairly consistent basis.

Until Then,
Sincerely,
Neithan

"I think this is his campaign here":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/hanenhome

Comments

• arsheesh
    arsheesh
    Welcome to the portal Neithan! I think you forgot to post a link to your site though.
  • RaseCidraen
    RaseCidraen
    Welcome to the Portal!
  • Neithan
    Thanks for the welcome!
    Hopefully this is still the right tag, but I'm looking for an experienced player or 2 to help with my campaign design and implementation. Basically, I'm looking for a PC to be a "God" of sorts, someone who can speak to the GM and provide insight. They would not be required to be at every session unless they want to be, and who doesn't want to be a divine whisperer of sorts?

If not a PC, then an advisor to my campaign would be truly appreciated.

Thanks