'Ello! from Northfield, MN

KaorinSakura
KaorinSakura
edited September 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• KaorinSakura
    KaorinSakura
    Kaorin Sakura, player, gamer, DM. Originally, from city of Baltimore in Maryland recently moved to Northfield in Minnesota.

I've had a long lived attraction to Dungeons and Dragons, almost an obssession that was nary ever fulfilled. Mainly due to the lack of players or DMs that I knew or found. In the past two years I managed to get a few of my friends into D&D which was my whole experience to date. A short-lived session as a player before I was elected to be DM, which was my experiences thereafter. Then, calamity strikes, I move. A move I voluntarily did and don't regret, but this 'city' is too much a town from what I'm used to. Especially without a car.

Baltimore had little things to aid me on, bookstores and libraries with 'useful' D&D books to buy and rent, aiding me on my work as DM. Hobbie stores and such, such as GamesandStuff, to purchase my dice and host my campaigns. Needless to say, if the need ever came, I could find players or DMs reletively easily. Northfield, none of the stores exist and my ability to find players or DMs dwindled. Been here a month and been trying since day one, mind you.

Which brought me to start looking online to find either players or DMs, hopefully somewhere nearby, to adventure and campaign with. My only experience is 3.5e but I'm willing to learn 4.0 if need be.

So, that's my sappy little hello with a bit of history behind it. Just a bit.
  • Black_Vulmea
    Black_Vulmea
    Welcome.

I lived outside Annapolis years ago and spent many happy hours in Bee-more.