Item Tracker

Gully
Gully
edited September 2009 in Feature Requests

Comments

• Gully
    Gully
    What does it look like: It would look just like the NPC tracker for the campaign.

What would it do: The same thing that NPC tracker does except it would do it for items.

Considerations: Running two games in the same world is fine until you have to go out of the campaign area and into your personal area to grab an item link. The idea here would be to handle this just like the NPC catigory where you can create an item and asigne it to a campaigne. When this is done it can then be tracked by members of the campaigne. This will also mean that DM's would not have to make a holding link just to have easy navigation to the items in there game.

You could also expand this by placing a ownership list in the item page, allowing for NPCs and players to be designated as owners. this would create a list history of who has had the item.
  • Figment
    Figment
    I admit that there is no real incentive for me to use Items anymore for this exact same reason. I totally second the idea of a Item Tracker for each campaign.