Cream of the Crop

Comments

• Black_Vulmea
    Black_Vulmea
    How does a campaign become part of the "Cream of the Crop" rotation?
  • Figment
    Figment
    Check out this thread: "What we look for in a featured campaign":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/forums/7/topics/1005
  • super_rats
    super_rats
    There are a few campaigns in the Cream of the Crop rotation that have the standard unmodified "This is Your Adventure Log" "This is Your Wiki" pages, etc., so they don't follow the same criteria as the featured campaigns.
  • sacredblades
    sacredblades
    "Cream of the Crop" seems to be either broken or completely random. Its frequently very old campaigns, empty campaigns with nothing filled out, or other silliness.

Would be a nice way to feature the active and current campaigns, the actual cream of the crop, but oh well. I dont expect a change, the site seems like its on autopilot and its a miracle it still works.
  • Black_Vulmea
    Black_Vulmea
    That's what I noticed as well, *sacredblades*: many campaigns repeat, others that have no ratings or fans and no content to speak of appear. I can't figure out the algorithm for "CotC" at all.