Adventure Log - more editing options

feydras
feydras
edited August 2009 in Feature Requests

Comments

• feydras
    feydras
    I'd like the option under the Adventure Log tab to post without showing the date and maybe even without the title. Just a small section at the top of the Adventure Log page that could be edited like the Wiki or Home page would be useful. I'd use this to summarize, introduce and organize the Adventure Logs into chapters. Yes, it's of course possible to do this under the Wiki tab and link but it would work better here for my purposes.

Alternatively, if the date (and title) were removable per Log (or able to be left blank) that would free up the format somewhat. So, for instance a fantasy campaign that had it's own calendar wouldn't be forced to have a modern date show up per log. It would also open up a more storytelling approach to the logs i think.

Redstar's retired campaign shows an example of how he is trying to do what i'd like to see. You can see how he is a bit strangled by the format...
    http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/fogdown/adventure-log

Anyway: thank you soooooo much for the completely awesome site that is Obsidian Portal!!! I was completely unfamiliar with editing webpages prior to starting my own campaign here and i keep learning new and interesting things and i am continually stunned at how freaking beautiful our campaign sites turn out.

- feydras