A New World: Take a look!

DoomCrow
DoomCrow
edited August 2009 in General Discussion

Comments

• DoomCrow
    DoomCrow
    Hey there everyone. I have been developing my own campaign setting, called Pariatas, and have been diligently putting content up right here on Obsidian Portal. If you get some free time, why not take a look?
    http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/pariatas

I will be posting new content as much as I can, daily as my goal, so weigh in with comments, questions, or even suggestions!

I am also running a campaign in this world which is set to begin at the end of this month, so check that out too!
    http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dirge-of-the-damned

Cheers,
    Doom Crow
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    I jumped right to the pantheon, because that's where I've put in the most work in my own campaign.

The only thing that really jumps out at me is that I would not refer to Elhaym as "The Maiden". At least in the contexts with which I'm most familiar, "maiden" refers to a virginal female, and seems to be the exact opposite from what Elhaym rejoices in being. "The Mistress" might be more appropriate, or something more poetic like "The Red Queen".
  • DoomCrow
    DoomCrow
    I see your point. Given her portfolio, I think something more along the lines of 'The Paramour' would work a little better. Your thoughts?
  • DoomCrow
    DoomCrow
    did you happen to click on each deity? i have additional information there for each deity, including domains, favored weapons and the dogma for their faith.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    I didn't get to all of them before this thing jumped out at me, but yes, I was clicking on individual links and that's why I formed the opinion I did. And I like "paramour" as a word. =)
  • zippomage
    the archetype of the Maiden comes from paganism, an aspect of the triple goddess reflecting the essence of fun-loving youth. I think that your goddess reflects many of the elements of the triple goddess aspect most often called The Lover. something to think about, maybe?