Hey From KY

elijedic
edited July 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• elijedic
    Hey From Kentucky,

I have been playing for a decade or more. Started in 2nd edition D&D, and moved to 3.5 last fall. I know I am somehow always behind the times. I have been playing for two years at my law school. I got started in pen and paper games because I read a great deal and love a good story.

I enjoy writing campaigns that challenge the idea of what fantasy should be, but still have enough hack and slash dungeons. I tend to make most of my campaigns political in nature and create vast political networks. I will spend hours and days writing up political systems for a world to have the PCs never get close or have any interest unless I grasp a hold of them and drop them in. I really love the plot twist and I think I have a great one for my new campaign.

Anyhow, found this site a long time ago and just recently began publishing my most recent campaign here. I am using it as a central place that I can publish content for my players during the summer. I am liking it so far. I am going to try to post how the sessions go.