Lets work out some details - My players only please

ssorlliw
ssorlliw
edited July 2009 in General Discussion

Comments

• ssorlliw
    ssorlliw
    Hey everyone, let's use this forum to work out what's going on.

So far You guys are going to be traveling with very little property to speak of. We need to come up with why you three left your estate in "japan". I'll try to get josh in on this too. also, if you guys have any questions for me let me know.
  • Launcher
    Launcher
    Ok, this is pretty dependent on what we've been doing for 5 years. So where was the knowledge filled item we were told about again?

Anyway, I'm in here.
  • ssorlliw
    ssorlliw
    Well, The Item is in the FAR north. apparently, it's deep under the ice of a huge iceberg. Honesty can't tell you much more than that.

For the last 5 years you guys have been basically being nobles in japan and training up and building contacts.

also come up with love interests and favorite servants and such. You may have taken wife/wives (if prudent) and you may have a child or two. Also you have other noble friends and such. if possible write up a short backstory. By the way, This game will include romance and intrigue.