Another way to use the wiki

Comments

• Matt123
    Not saying I am the first to use it this way, but maybe other people haven't thought of this yet. Check out my campaign, Trinidad. I am building a world of linked pages sort of like a text adventure for a play by post game. Do the same if you like.
  • Figment
    Figment
    Can you provide a link?
  • Matt123
    Whoops, does this work? http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/trinidad/wikis/south-main-street

That puts you right into the 'world.'
  • Figment
    Figment
    Yes, your link works. That's a clever way to develop your wiki. Will you be posting the play-by-post results in the Adventure Log?
  • Matt123
    Yeah, I certainly will. Combat and conversations will occur in our forum at penandpapergames.com.
  • Matt123
    Oops, and I meant to add, "and then I will update to the adventure log every once in awhile (such as when my adventurers complete tasks/quests/important combats."
  • Calion
    Calion
    Aw, dude, that is so cool! I may do a mini-adventure like this as an introduction to the campaign for visitors. How awesome!
  • Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Very creative use of the Wiki! Nicely done!

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!