Lost 'Edit' function on Adventure log

Comments

• Darkoth
    I log in. I go to adventure log. There is no icon for me to edit anymore. It was there before. I even clicked on the individual entry I wanted to edit and nothing. I looked around for another link that would allow me to edit and I didn't see anything. I have a lot of updating to do. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.
    It appears that I have also lost the ability to edit my wiki. I can still edit items and characters, though. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.
  • ChainsawXIV
    ChainsawXIV
    Are you sure you're logged in? Basic question, but most likely cause. That being said, somone was describing a similar issue in another thread (look in the bug forum).
  • Darkoth
    Yeah, I saw that post. In that case, it just fixed itself. I left a response to that post and started one of my own, in addition to the post here but it's been a couple of days and still no luck. *sigh* I guess this isn't going to work for me after all.
  • theshard
    The first time I put in a journal entry, I didn't see a way to edit it either but I eventually clicked on the Adventure log tab at the top and suddenly there was my "edit button".