Comma Not Working In Page Title

TRD23
edited June 2009 in Bug Reports

Comments

• TRD23
    I was trying to create a new page on my site: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/welcome-to-the-malentir-vale/wikis/the-malentir-vale

However everytime I try to create a page "Secret Societies, Military Orders and Dark Pacts", it will not work.

When I remove the comma from the name it creates a new page - how do I include commas in my page names or is this impossible?
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    I had this same problem with hyphens. I cannot name my page "The Kingdom of Bas-Litha" - it won't recognize the hyphen.

I've pretty much chalked it up to "impossible" and focused my energy on coming up with creative re-phrasings for things. But then, I kind of enjoy that sort of challenge. I prefer writing sonnets over any other sort of poetry for much the same reason. =)
  • Figment
    Figment
    I have given up on using special characters. Use the following code to make the links look right:

[[Secret Societies Military Orders and Dark Pacts | Secret Societies, Military Orders, and Dark Pacts]]

Then, if you don't like the title looking wonky, you can add the following code to the top of the page:

h3=. Secret Societies, Military Orders, and Dark Pacts

It won't hide the real page title, but it looks better (in my oppinion).